geluk (Dutch): n. an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome; luck, happiness.
It’s our philosophy & strategy that sets up apart from other funds. Our strategy is designed with only one objective: delivering the most efficient risk-reward ratio to our clients.
Global Macro Accelerated Net Performance
We deliver consistent investment performance.
- High-Net-Worth (HNWI)
- Family Offices
- Hedge Funds
- Fund of Funds
Is the Fund regulated or licensed?
Yes. Geluk Global Funds Ltd SAC is licensed by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas (SCB). We can be found listed on the SCB’s website at http://www.scb.gov.bs/reg_entities.html under IFA Investment Fund Licensees > download the pdf Page 28 (May 2018).
Is this safe?
Well, you decide. Several things to consider:
1) we are a licensed fund and required to file with the Securities Commission;
2) we have a third-party fund administrator who overseas the fund, calculates the fund’s NAV, prepares the investor statements, and maintains the funds accounting records;
3) we are required to provide audited annual statements prepared by a licensed auditor;
4) the bank acts as our custodian and requires documentation for incoming and outgoing funds;
5) our investment team is highly experienced with over 25 years in the business;
6) all the principals have a large percentage of their own savings invested with the fund.
Is the Fund audited?
Yes. Our fund is audited by Grant Thornton.
What fees are charged?
There are several types of fees charged, keeping in mind our posted fund returns are Net with all fees paid.
1. Management fee – we typically charge a 0.50% fee upfront at the beginning of each year.
2. Performance fee – we charge a 20% fee on the monthly appreciation in the Net Asset Value.
3. Commission (Sales Charge) – we typically pay a maximum of 4% of the initial investment.
What is the minimum investment?
Typically our minimum investment is US$1,000,000. However, we are happy to accept a lesser amount from an investor who would like to “try us out” for quarter.
How do I get my investment back?
Simple. Keep in mind that redemptions are on a monthly basis. Complete our redemption form within 10 days prior to month-end and your funds will be wire transferred within 48 hours of the last day of the month.
Request A Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our principals over the phone? Just submit your detail and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us with your questions.
Monday to Friday: 8AM to 8PM
Sarturday: 9AM to 11AM
Sunday & Holidays: Closed