Our philosophy & strategy set us apart from other funds. Our strategy is designed with a singular objective: delivering the most efficient risk-reward ratio to our clients.
We deliver consistent investment performance.
High Net Worth
Fund of Funds
Is the Fund regulated or licensed?
Yes. Geluk Global Funds Ltd SAC is licensed by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas (SCB). We are listed on the SCB’s website at http://www.scb.gov.bs/reg_entities.html under IFA Investment Fund Licensees > download the pdf Page 28 (May 2018).
Is this safe?
Yes, consider the following:
1) We are a licensed fund required to file with the Securities Commission
2) Our independent, third-party fund administrator oversees the fund, calculates the fund’s NAV, prepares investor statements, and maintains the fund’s accounting records
3) We are required to provide audited annual statements prepared by a licensed auditor
4) The bank acts as our custodian and requires documentation for incoming and outgoing funds
5) Our investment team is highly experienced with more than 100 year years in the financial services and investments.
6) Principals have a large percentage of their own savings invested in the fund, ensuring that interests are aligned
Is the Fund audited?
Yes. We are audited by accounting firm Grant Thornton.
What is your fee structure?
Our fund charges the following fees:
1. Management fee – we typically charge a 0.50% fee upfront at the start of each year.
2. Performance fee – we charge a 20% fee on the monthly appreciation in the Net Asset Value.
3. Commission (Sales Charge) – we typically charge a maximum of 4% of the initial investment.
Our posted performance numbers are Net, with all fees paid.
What is the minimum investment?
Our minimum investment is US$1,000,000. However, we are happy to extend a trial quarter to investors with a lesser amount.
How do I redeem my investment?
Simply complete a Redemption Form. Redemptions are permitted monthly. Depending on the type of redemption, we require written notice of 14 days to 90 days. Your funds will be wire transferred within 48 hours of the last day of the month.
Request A Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our principals over the phone? Kindly submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You may also email us your questions at email@example.com.
Monday to Friday: 8AM to 8PM
Sarturday: 9AM to 11AM
Sunday & Holidays: Closed